- 1 12-Ounce package of angel hair pasta
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 Cup garlic, chopped
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 2 6-Ounce jars of marinated artichoke hearts
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ Cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1 Large bunch of fresh broccoli
- 4 Teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- Trim the stems off of the broccoli, wash, and break into florets.
- Bring a large pot of water with 1 Teaspoon of salt to a rapid boil. Put the pasts into the boiling water, and cook for 7-8 minutes until el dente. Drain and rinse the pasta. Put the pasta back into the large pot and cover to keep warm.
- In a large skillet over medium hot heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add the garlic to the skillet, and cook until tender.
- Place the broccoli into a covered microwave proof container with a small amount of water and cook on high for four minutes or until tender. Drain, and put into the large pot with the pasta.
- Add the artichoke hearts to the skillet with the garlic. Cook over medium low heat for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Pour the artichoke mixture over the pasta and broccoli and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cheeses and toss until well mixed.
- Put into a serving dish and top with the chopped basil.